Great appetizer and finger food idea! Entertain your guests and family while enjoying these Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños.
- 10 fresh jalapeños
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 pound of bacon (aprox)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the jalapeños in half and take out the seeds and the membranes.
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot and place the jalapeños for about 1-2 minutes *optional if you don’t want them spicy.
- Fill with cream cheese and wrap around in bacon. You can hold them together with toothpicks if necessary.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the bacon is toasted and crispy.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jalapeños, stuffed jalapeños, keto jalapeños