Delicious crispy baked avocado fries that are so good for you.
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice your avocados. Each half will give you about 4 slices. Set aside.
- Place the almond flour in one small/medium bowl and the the beaten egg (seasoned with salt and pepper) in another. You can also use tapioca, oat, or all purpose flour.
- Dip each avocado slice first in the flour bowl, then in the beaten egg bowl. Make sure to cover both sides well.
- Place them on a baking sheet on top of parchment paper. I added about 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the parchment paper as well.
- Season again with a little salt and pepper. You can also use garlic or onion powder if you like.
- Bake the avocado fries for 12 to 15 minutes aproximately, then flip and bake another 3-5 extra minutes.
- They taste best when enjoyed right out of the oven.
- Category: Dinner