Want to take your avocados to the next level? Then you really need to try these Totally Addictive Crispy Baked Avocado Fries!
Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
Forget about chips! These avocado fries are so good you will forget about eating potatoes.
I am always looking for new ways to cook with healthy ingredients. I am a huge avocado fan but the truth is, sometimes I get kind of bored of eating it in the same way over and over again. So here comes a perfect recipe for those looking to eat avocados in a different way.
You can do so many things with delicious avocados. If you are interested in more avocado recipes please see my Best Breakfast Baked Avocado Eggs Recipe. Incorporating healthy ingredients to easy recipes is the best way to provide healthy options to my family. I just love creative and healthy fun food! Avocados are one of the healthiest foods you can eat. Learn more HERE.
This baked avocado fries recipe is really easy to make. You won’t be disappointed, I promise. You can also serve them with your favorite dip. Check out my Creamy Avocado Cilantro Ranch dip recipe that will go perfect with these avocado fries.
Simple ingredients and some creativity is all it takes to make wonderful recipes. I am in love with these avocado fries, and the best part is my family also loves them. Hope you enjoy my recipes as much as we do. I am all for simple recipes that are easy to make and the entire family can enjoy. Let me know if you have any questions and would also love to read your comments and reviews.Print
Delicious crispy baked avocado fries that are so good for you.
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice your avocados. Each half will give you about 4 slices. Set aside.
- Place the almond flour in one small/medium bowl and the the beaten egg (seasoned with salt and pepper) in another. You can also use tapioca, oat, or all purpose flour.
- Dip each avocado slice first in the flour bowl, then in the beaten egg bowl. Make sure to cover both sides well.
- Place them on a baking sheet on top of parchment paper. I added about 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the parchment paper as well.
- Season again with a little salt and pepper. You can also use garlic or onion powder if you like.
- Bake the avocado fries for 12 to 15 minutes aproximately, then flip and bake another 3-5 extra minutes.
- They taste best when enjoyed right out of the oven.
- Category: Dinner
If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun ideas for families. You will find DIYs, hacks and tips for living a healthy lifestyle on my blog.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking, so most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.