Simple recipe using fresh ingredients. Great family dinner recipe ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 3–4 salmon fillets (4–6 ounces each)
- 2 cups fresh peas (about 10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh dill *optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Steam or boil the peas first for about 3-5 minutes then blend in a food processor or blender with the olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add a little water if needed to make the puree smooth.
- Bake the salmon fillets seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. I added dill on top but it is really up to you. Bake for about 10-15 minutes depending on how thick the fillets are. Do not overcook.
- Serve the puree warm and place a salmon fillet on top. You can also add a little lemon juice to your salmon if you like it.
- Category: dinner