A delicious banana ice cream recipe with ingredients that are so good for you. And a super healthy chocolate magic shell that just goes perfect!
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup *or honey
- 2 frozen bananas
- Splash of milk *dairy or non-dairy
- In a high speed blender, place the frozen bananas with a splash of milk to make your ice cream. Try adding a little milk and blend to get the right ice cream consistency.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place in a serving bowl.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl, mix the coconut oil (make sure it is melted) with the cacao powder and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Pour a tablespoon on top of your banana ice cream and watch it harden in just a couple of seconds.
- If you are serving more people, just double the recipe.
- Category: dessert