An excellent cauliflower hummus recipe. Low in calories and full of flavor.
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon juiced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of cumin and paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a baking sheet on top of parchment paper, roast the chopped cauliflower adding one tablespoon of olive oil and a little salt and pepper. It should take about 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Set aside to cool down.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add all the spices after tasting to achieve the desired spiciness.
- Serve with sliced veggies or crackers.
- Category: appetizer