This Creamy Cauliflower Hummus recipe is so easy to make, healthy, and perfect for a snack. The entire family can enjoy it too!
I am always looking for new way to cook with cauliflower, and found out you can actually make hummus. And it totally works! And it is so good!
This is a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet. Cauliflower is delicious and super healthy.
Cauliflower contains a high number of antioxidants.It’s a great source of vitamins K and C which are great for preventing illness. Studies have shown that cauliflower is effective at preventing cancer and halting tumors before they can form.
If you are interested in other creative and healthy cauliflower recipes, please see 15 OMG I Didn’t Know I Could Make This With Cauliflower Recipes. You will be amazed at what you can cook using cauliflower.
I love cooking with fresh and nutritious ingredients. I believe in homemade food that is easy to make, healthy, and super enjoyable.Print
An excellent cauliflower hummus recipe. Low in calories and full of flavor.
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon juiced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of cumin and paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a baking sheet on top of parchment paper, roast the chopped cauliflower adding one tablespoon of olive oil and a little salt and pepper. It should take about 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Set aside to cool down.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add all the spices after tasting to achieve the desired spiciness.
- Serve with sliced veggies or crackers.
If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun family ideas.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals.