Great side dish for the Holidays!
- 1 large bag (20 oz) frozen corn (thawed)
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used sharp white cheddar and gruyere)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan mix corn with whipping cream, butter, and some salt.
- Cook in medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then Add the chopped red pepper and mix well. Cook for another couple of minutes.
- Turn off the heat and mix with the shredded cheese.
- You can add a little bit of milk if you want your corn casserole even creamier.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish