Delicious and healthy snack idea for kids and adults. Gluten Free version and only 2 healthy ingredients.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated Gouda cheese (or any other hard cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the 2 ingredients in a Food Processor and pulse several times to combine.
- Take the dough out of the food processor and form a big ball with your hands to incorporate well. The dough generally comes out fine, but you may need to add a little bit of water (just a few drops) if your dough is not well formed.
- Roll out dough on top of Parchment Paper. You don’t want it too thin because the crackers could break easily. Cut in fun shapes with your favorite cookie cutters or if you don’t have any, just cut in little squares with a knife.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Mine are perfect in exactly 12 minutes. I bake the crackers on top of parchment paper, greasing it with a little bit of butter to prevent sticking.
- Enjoy them while they last.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free, diy, goldfish, crackers