DIY 2 Ingredient Gluten Free Goldfish Crackers. Easy, delicious, natural, homemade. You are not going to believe how easy it is to make delicious cheese crackers using only 2 healthy ingredients. These are the type of crackers you can’t stop eating. Really! They are the best cheese crackers ever!
DIY 2 Ingredient Gluten Free Goldfish Crackers
I am super excited about this recipe. Remember my Homemade Cheddar Cheese Crackers recipe? I wanted to try a gluten free version, and after many experiments with gluten free options, I found almond flour to work best. I didn’t need to use salt or butter this time, my DIY 2 Ingredient Gluten Free Goldfish Crackers came out perfect with only 2 ingredients: almond flour and cheese.
If you want to give your kids healthy snacks and avoid dangerous chemicals, GMOs and artificial flavors, then this recipe is just what you need. My son loves the crackers. Take them to the park, to school (if you don’t have a nut free policy), or just enjoy them at home.
For more healthy snack ideas please see 5 Processed Kids Snacks You Should Avoid. You will find more ideas for homemade healthy snacks. Homemade tastes better. Give this recipe I try and you won’t buy crackers at the supermarket ever again!
Homemade Goldfish Crackers (2 Ingredients Only)
For this Homemade DIY 2 Ingredient Gluten Free Goldfish Crackers recipe I am only using 2 Healthy Ingredients. Yes, only 2 ingredients and you have perfect, super delicious crackers. I can’t describe the wonderful texture, the smell of the crackers coming out of the oven, and the “cheesy” yummy taste. Simply amazing!
For adults, I recommend trying these crackers with a glass a wine. The crackers are incredibly good! If you are interested in more simple 2 ingredient recipes, please see my Strawberry Applesauce and Applesauce With Cinammon recipes. You can have the most delicious and healthy snack ready in less than 10 minutes!
It’s all about simple recipes made with healthy ingredients. You can make these crackers in less than 30 minutes. All you need is a Fish Cookie Cutter (or use other fun cutters like heart cutter for Valentine’s Day), Almond Meal Flour, and a good quality hard cheese (gouda or parmesan works great). Make sure you use quality ingredients: organic almond flour, and cheese. Ingredients you simply won’t find in commercial crackers.
You also need Parchment Baking Paper. A Food Processor or blender is also needed to mix the ingredients. I used my Vitamix. These Homemade Gluten Free Goldfish Crackers are so easy to make and you can also make double the recipe and freeze for later. My DIY Gluten Free Goldfish crackers recipe was a success. Try it. You won’t be disappointed…..I promise.
DIY Goldfish Crackers Video TutorialPrint
Delicious and healthy snack idea for kids and adults. Gluten Free version and only 2 healthy ingredients.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated Gouda cheese (or any other hard cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the 2 ingredients in a Food Processor and pulse several times to combine.
- Take the dough out of the food processor and form a big ball with your hands to incorporate well. The dough generally comes out fine, but you may need to add a little bit of water (just a few drops) if your dough is not well formed.
- Roll out dough on top of Parchment Paper. You don’t want it too thin because the crackers could break easily. Cut in fun shapes with your favorite cookie cutters or if you don’t have any, just cut in little squares with a knife.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Mine are perfect in exactly 12 minutes. I bake the crackers on top of parchment paper, greasing it with a little bit of butter to prevent sticking.
- Enjoy them while they last.
Keywords: gluten free, diy, goldfish, crackers