The perfect DIY indoor activity for kids of all ages.
- Jar with a lid
- Glow sticks
- Crack glow sticks until they start to glow.
- Cut the glow sticks and shake the contents into the jar. (The liquid stains so make sure you protect surfaces and clothes.)
- Use as many glow sticks as you like – the more you use the more glow you get.
- Pour in glitter.
- Put the lid on the jar and SHAKE until the glitter is on all sides of the jar.
- The glow should last all night but for a more permanent fairy jar use glow-in-the-dark paint instead of glow sticks. Just put dots of paint in the jar before adding glitter, sealing and shaking.