Perfect side dish for any meal.
- About 1 pound of brussel sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbspn vinegar
- 3 tbspn soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 tbspns honey (you can also substitute for maple syrup)
- 1 tbspn sesame oil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam or boil brussel sprouts for about 7-10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium size pan, heat some olive oil (just a little bit) and add the galic cloves, vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the brussel sprouts and mix well. Let it cook for a few minutes (3 to 5), and let the brussel sprouts absorb the sauce.
- Category: side-dish