Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice. Quick and easy family dinner that is healthy and delicious.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos *or use soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Chop the head of cauliflower to florets and place it in the food processor pulsing several times until the cauliflower looks like grains of rice. You can find cauliflower rice ready at some supermarkets.
- In a large skillet, heat a little oil in medium-high heat. Add the eggs and scramble them, breaking them into small pieces. Then remove eggs from skillet.
- Add the cauliflower rice with the rest of the ingredients one by one and mix everything well. You should add the coconut aminos and eggs at the end. Cook for about 5 -7 minutes in medium-high heat.
- Taste your Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice and add a little more salt or coconut aminos (*soy sauce) if needed. It is up to your personal taste.
- Category: dinner