Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice. A recipe that is ready in 15 minutes. Perfect for a quick and healthy family dinner.
Ok, I finally tried it. My Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe was a total success. My family loved it and it was super easy to make. It took me 15 minutes and dinner was ready. If you want to try a good cauliflower recipe, then give this one a chance.
I made my Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice with vegetables and eggs only. You can also add nuts like cashews or peanuts. It came out intensely good with a crunchy cauliflower rice texture. Cauliflower rice just looks like rice and tastes amazing.
You can place the cauliflower in a food processor or some supermarkets will have it already for you in the produce section. I know Whole Foods has it available all the time. In any case, it just takes a few minutes to make cauliflower rice in a food processor.
So, here it it. Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe. 15 minutes, fresh ingredients, and a perfect family dinner that is healthy, nutritious, and so tasty. If you want to try more cauliflower recipes, please see Amazing Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta Sauce and Broccoli Cauliflower Nuggets Recipe.
Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried RicePrint
Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice. Quick and easy family dinner that is healthy and delicious.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos *or use soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Chop the head of cauliflower to florets and place it in the food processor pulsing several times until the cauliflower looks like grains of rice. You can find cauliflower rice ready at some supermarkets.
- In a large skillet, heat a little oil in medium-high heat. Add the eggs and scramble them, breaking them into small pieces. Then remove eggs from skillet.
- Add the cauliflower rice with the rest of the ingredients one by one and mix everything well. You should add the coconut aminos and eggs at the end. Cook for about 5 -7 minutes in medium-high heat.
- Taste your Easy Chinese Cauliflower Fried Rice and add a little more salt or coconut aminos (*soy sauce) if needed. It is up to your personal taste.