A very Easy Greek Salad With a Twist recipe that goes perfect as a side dish or appetizer for any occasion. Fresh ingredients and homemade dressing.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 cucumbers chopped
- 1 cup Feta cheese cut in small squares
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 lemons juiced
- Olive oil, apple cider vinegar (or any other kind you like), oregano, salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients on a big salad bowl and mix well. Make sure you add the Feta cheese at the end, even after the dressing.
- For the dressing I use double the amount of olive oil than apple cider vinegar. Start by adding the lemon juice first. Then add the olive oil and vinegar, mix well, and taste. Use the amount of dressing according to your personal taste. Season also with some oregano, salt and pepper.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: greek salad, healthy, easy, gluten free