An easy to make and super healthy and easy Greek salad with a twist recipe – perfect for serving as a side salad or even a main dish. I love having it for lunch.
This is one of my favorite salad recipes. The one that I can have over and over and over again. Yes, a very easy to make Greek salad with a twist that tastes simply amazing.
Do you love Greek salads? Think Kalamata olives, feta cheese, cucumbers, red onions…. I mean who is not in love here? Now throw in a couple of extra non-traditional Greek salad ingredients and give it a unique twist.
Chickpeas and green peppers will transform a simple Greek salad recipe into a super original Greek salad with a twist recipe. The combination of flavors is just out of this world you guys.
You might be thinking and what about the dressing? No problem! Use olive oil, apple cider vinegar, some oregano and salt as your dressing. Can you already imagine how good this salad is?
It’s made with fresh and real ingredients. It is easy-breezy, super healthy, and extra flavorful.
Seriousy, I think I just found a version of a Greek salad that is incredibly yummy. The best part is you only need a few simple ingredients and this Greek salad recipe will kind of magically be ready in no time.
So if you are looking for a quick and easy and delicious new salad recipe, give this Greek salad with a twist a try. You won’t be dissapointed.
This is the kind of recipe that makes me feel healthy, fresh, and full of energy. Plus everyone LOVES it! Oh, and if you leave it overnight, all the veggies will absorb the wonderful dressing and the salad will even taste better the next day.
Easy Greek Salad With a Twist
Yield 4 -5
A very Easy Greek Salad With a Twist recipe that goes perfect as a side dish or appetizer for any occasion. Fresh ingredients and homemade dressing.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 cucumbers chopped
- 1 cup Feta cheese cut in small squares
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 lemons juiced
- Olive oil, apple cider vinegar (or any other kind you like), oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place all the ingredients on a big salad bowl and mix well. Make sure you add the Feta cheese at the end, even after the dressing.
- For the dressing I use double the amount of olive oil than apple cider vinegar. Start by adding the lemon juice first. Then add the olive oil and vinegar, mix well, and taste. Use the amount of dressing according to your personal taste. Season also with some oregano, salt and pepper.