Easy to make and ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (about)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, place the flour, baking powder and pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas and mix well with the egg, vanilla extract and melted butter.
- Combine everything in the large bowl until smooth. Add the chocolate chips. You can use more if you really like your muffins extra sweet.
- Place in muffin liners previously sprayed with some cooking oil to prevent sticking. You can also use a muffin pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. If you are baking mini muffins it will take about 15 mins.