Delicious and refreshing homemade fruity ice pops made with Cocozia 100% organic coconut water.
- 2 Cocozia 100% organic coconut water containers (11 ounces each)
- 1 cup peach slices
- 1 banana
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional-if you want softer ice pops)
- In a high speed blender, blend all the ingredients together. You can use your favorite fruit combinations too.
- If you add a little sugar your ice pops will come out softer but it is up to you how you like them best.
- Use your favorite ice pop molds
- You can also save some of the blend and drink a delicious smoothie
- Freeze for at least 2 hours
- Category: ice pops