Great Thanksgiving side dish!
- 1 large bag of fresh green beans
- 2 cups fresh chopped mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Panko bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Cut onions in rings and dip in flour and bread crumbs. Place in baking sheet on top of parchment paper with some olive oil and salt and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Boil green beans for about 5 minutes, drain and chop.
- In a separate pan, melt butter then add 4 tspns flour, some salt (to taste) and mushrooms.
- Sauté for about 5-10 minutes with whipping cream and chicken or vegetable broth.
- Mix with the green beans and place in baking mold.
- Place the onions on top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 375.
- Category: Side Dish