4 ingredient recipe that is healthy and delicious. Perfect finger food for parties, snack or appetizer.
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon Juice
- Slice the zucchini into long strips using a Mandoline Slicer or a Vegetable Peeler. Place on grill pan for about 4 minutes on each side or until tender. Season both side with a pinch of sea salt.
- In a small bowl combine the goat cheese, parsley leaves and lemon juice, mashing with a fork.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of the cheese mixture about 1/2-inch from the end of a zucchini slice. Roll up and place seam side down on a platter. Repeat with the rest of the zucchini slices.
- Grilled Zucchini Wraps With Goat Cheese are ready to enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: gluten free, zucchini, wraps, goat cheese, vegetarian