What a great appetizer idea. This Grilled Zucchini With Goat Cheese Wraps recipe is simply delicious. This is also super healthy option because the zucchini is filled with goat cheese. Yum!
Did you know that goat cheese, like goat milk, is easier on the human digestive system and lower in calories, cholesterol and fat than cow products? In addition, goat milk cheese is a good source of calcium, protein, vitamin A, vitamin K, phosphorus, niacin and thiamin.
Grilled Zucchini Wraps With Goat Cheese are so easy to make. You just need a few ingredients for a healthy, creative and fun appetizer. Just put the zucchini slices on the grill or a large pan at home for just a few minutes, then add the goat cheese and serve your family or guests a homemade appetizer.
If you like zucchini as much as I do, please check out my Healthy Zucchini Carrot Muffins and Cheesy Zucchini Pie. Zucchini is one of my favorite vegetables and I love to incorporate it in many of my recipes. Remember to cook at home using fresh ingredients always. Your meals will be healthier and delicious.
Grilled Zucchini Wraps with Goat Cheese Recipe
Grilled Zucchini Wraps with Goat Cheese
4 ingredient recipe that is healthy and delicious. Perfect finger food for parties too!
- Zucchinis (about 2)
- Goat Cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon Juice
- Slice the zucchini into long strips using a Mandoline Slicer or a Vegetable Peeler. Place on grill pan for about 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- In a small bowl combine the goat cheese, parsley leaves and lemon juice, mashing with a fork.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of the cheese mixture about 1/2-inch from the end of a zucchini slice. Roll up and place seam side down on a platter. Repeat with the rest of the zucchini slices.
- Grilled Zucchini Wraps With Goat Cheese are ready to enjoy!
If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun food ideas.
I have a lot of ideas for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.