An easy to make grilled chicken recipe that is great for kids and adults. Includes a homemade olive oil marinade.
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 medium size pineapple, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 large green pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 large red pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon mustard
oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- You need to make the marinade first. Just combine the olive oil, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper and place it in a large ziplock bag.
- Add the chicken already cut into bite-sized pieces and mix well inside the ziplock bag. Seal and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Then take out the chicken and throw away the excess marinade left in the bag.
- Take out your skewers and start making your kebabs. Add the peppers, pineapple and chicken to each one in order. Make sure you already cut them into squares of about the same size all so it looks uniform.
- Heat the grill to 400°F, and place the skewers. Make sure you put a little bit of extra olive oil on the grill to prevent sticking. Grill for about 5 minutes each side, or until the chicken in done.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to each skewer.
- Serve right away.
Tip for not burning skewers: Soak them in a large bowl with water for about 15-30 minutes before grilling.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grill, chicken, kebabs, easy, summer