Great vegetarian dish. Perfect for the entire family to enjoy as a side dish or simply by itself. Lots of veggies and nutrition!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (about)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup green peas
- A little olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook for about 5-7 minutes (high) the finely chopped onions with some olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the zucchini and cook for another 3-5 minutes in medium heat. Take the skillet out of the heat.
- The rest of the vegetables (except spinach) need to be steamed first for about 5-8 minutes then you can place them in the large skillet. Remember you can use any vegetables you want and add more or less according to taste.
- In a separate bowl, mix the 4 eggs well.
- Mix everything together, adding the spinach also. Place it in an oven safe casserole dish.
- Finally, add the parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees
Any and all of the vegetables can be swapped out for others that you have on hand.
You can also swap the Parmesan cheese for other types of cheese, or leave it out entirely and add in some fresh herbs and seasonings.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: casserole, vegetable casserole, mixed vegetable casserole