Great vegetarian dish. Perfect for the entire family to enjoy as a side dish or simply by itself. Lots of veggies and nutrition!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (about)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup green peas
- A little olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook for about 5-7 minutes (high) the finely chopped onions with some olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the zucchini and cook for another 3-5 minutes in medium heat. Take the skillet out of the heat.
- The rest of the vegetables (except spinach) need to be steamed first for about 5-8 minutes then you can place them in the large skillet. Remember you can use any vegetables you want and add more or less according to taste.
- In a separate bowl, mix the 4 eggs well.
- Mix everything together, adding the spinach also. Place it in an oven safe casserole dish.
- Finally, add the parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Vegetarian