Easy to make, healthy and delicious pickled radishes. A great vegan recipe that is perfect as a side dish or use in salads and appetizers.
- 1 bunch radishes (about 10–12 radishes)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (just a pinch)
- Slice the radishes as thinly as possible.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil, and sea salt. You can also add a little pepper if you want. If you like them extra sweet just add an extra tablespoon of maple syrup. Try it and adjust it according to your personal taste.
- Add the sliced radishes and mix well.
- Place everything in a small to medium glass tupperware (one that has a lid). You can also use a big mason jar with lid. Put the closed container in the fridge.
- The radishes will be ready in a couple of hours, but are best if kept in the fridge overnight. They will absorb all the sweet and sour flavor.
- To serve just take them out of the container (leaving some of the liquid) and enjoy.
- They will be good for about a week if kept refrigerated.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Pickled
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 52
- Sugar: 7.2 g
- Sodium: 84 mg
- Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
Keywords: vegan, radish, pickled radishes, salad toppins, side dish