Healthy and gluten free breakfast, snack or dessert muffins. Very easy to make, moist, and so delicious. No baking experience required.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs with the bananas and mash. Then add the honey, baking powder, vanilla, almond milk and stir well.
- Add the 1 and 1/2 cups almond flour and stir once more. Taste to see if it needs more sweetener. It depends on your taste and if you like them sweeter, add more honey.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 muffin cups and fill them with the mixture. The muffins will grow a little when baked so do not fill all the way.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a tooth pick or knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond flour banana muffins, gluten free muffins, banana muffins