Healthy alternative to store-bought fish sticks.
- 4 wild cod fish fillets
- Whole wheat flour
- Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place flour, panko bread crumbs and eggs in separate bowls.
- Season flour with salt and pepper.
- Cut the fish fillets into “sticks” sizes.
- Dip the sticks in flour first, then the eggs, and finally dip in the panko bread crumbs.
- Place them in a large cooking sheet on top of parchment paper with a little cooking oil. You can use cooking oil spray too.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes depending on how thick the fish sticks are.
- Serve and enjoy.