Great finger food idea! Perfect for breakfast or snack.
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/3 cup of grated cheese
- 2 tbs finely chopped parsley*optional
- 1 tbs almond flour (you can use all purpose flour if you prefer)
- Olive oil
- Heat a little olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. A tablespoon is enough.
- Add the zucchini, carrot, and shallots, and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables soften.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Combine the vegetables with the eggs, cheese, parsley (*optional) and flour in a large bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
- Put the mixture into a baking square pan (lightly spread some butter or ghee before) and smooth the surface.
- Bake in oven for about 12 minutes @375 degrees, or until set. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Take them out of the pan cutting into bars.
- Category: Finger Food
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: zucchini, healthy, carrot, snack bars, kids, toddlers