How to make perfect baked sweet potato fries that taste like real fries. Crunchy outside, sweet inside and super delicious with added health benefits!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and cut your sweet potato in to fries.
- In a large bowl, soak them in water for about 45 minutes.
- Drain and coat with just a little oil using your hands.
- Place them on top of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Season them according to taste.
You can use the cooking oil of your preference. I like using olive oil and ghee for this recipe. Both work great.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet potato, fries, baked fries