A delicious homemade meal for the entire family.
- 1 pound veal cut into small pieces
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato cut in small slices
- 1 cup bone broth *you can use any type of broth
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 cup of sweet peas
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup raisins
- A little olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat a little olive oil in medium/high heat. Cook the onions for about 3-5 mins, and add a little salt to season.
- Add the veal meat and mix with the onions. I buy veal meat already cut for stew. Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, bone broth, the tomato, tomato paste, carrots, peas, raisins, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything well.
- If you want the sauce of the stew a little thicker you can just add 1 tablespoon of Tapioca and mix everything together.
- Cook in low/medium heat for about 45 mins to 1 hours.
- Serve and enjoy with couscous, rice, quinoa, mashed potatoes, or simply by itself.
- Category: dinner