A healthy and delicious family treat.
- 11 ounces full fat coconut milk (about 1 can or small bottle)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup *you can substitute for honey also
- Make sure you refrigerate your coconut milk in the back of the refrigerator the night before.
- Blend all the ingredients together well.
- Place in small containers.
- Decorate with some fresh blueberries on top.
- Refrigerate for a few hours if you like the mousse thicker.
- Keep refrigerated
- Category: Dessert