A delicious and refreshing magical treat.
- Ice cubes (25-30 aprox*)
- 2–3 tablespoons salt
- 1 cup juice
- Using a large Ziplock bag, place the ice cubes and salt and mix well.
- Place juice in a smaller Ziplock bag,take out all the air, and seal tightly.
- Place bag of juice in the bag of ice and salt and close it.
- Shake for about 5 minutes or until juice freezes and transforms into a slushie.
- If it gets too cold, wrap a dish cloth around it and continue shaking.
- Pour into a cup and serve right away.
- Category: Dessert