Perfect finger food for a party or small gathering. Great appetizer recipe that is easy to make and really mouth-watering.
- 10–12 large mushrooms
- 3–4 slices of bacon
- 10–12 chopped green olives (I used red pepper stuffed green olives)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese *about
- Salt and pepper to taste *optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- First you need to clean the mushrooms. Remove stems and set aside.
- You can cook your bacon in the oven for about 7-10 minutes or in a frying pan (medium heat) until crispy.
- Chop olives, cooked crispy bacon, and stems from mushrooms. Mix everything well.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste *optional if olives are not too salty.
- Stuff the large mushrooms.
- Place filled-sides up on a baking sheet on top of parchment paper. Put some cheese on top. I used mozzarella but any kind that melts well is ok.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Category: appetizer