Mouth-Watering Bacon And Olive Stuffed Mushrooms are easy to make and the perfect appetizer for a family gathering or party.
Impress your guest with this Mouth-Watering Bacon And Olive Stuffed Mushrooms recipe. Green olives, bacon, cheese, and mushrooms. It only takes about 30 minutes and you have such a delicious and fancy looking appetizer that everyone will love. Great finger food at a party too.
You need to cook the bacon first so it is nice and crispy. Then, you just chop the olives and bacon and stuff your mushrooms with a little cheese on top. Bake for about 10-15 minutes and they are ready to enjoy.
Remember to use fresh and quality ingredients always. If you are interested in other easy to make appetizer ideas, please see my Grilled Zucchini Wraps With Goat Cheese, Mushroom Cevich, or Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños. Perfect recipes to serve at any party.
Mouth-Watering Bacon And Olive Stuffed MushroomsPrint
Perfect finger food for a party or small gathering. Great appetizer recipe that is easy to make and really mouth-watering.
- 10–12 large mushrooms
- 3–4 slices of bacon
- 10–12 chopped green olives (I used red pepper stuffed green olives)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese *about
- Salt and pepper to taste *optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- First you need to clean the mushrooms. Remove stems and set aside.
- You can cook your bacon in the oven for about 7-10 minutes or in a frying pan (medium heat) until crispy.
- Chop olives, cooked crispy bacon, and stems from mushrooms. Mix everything well.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste *optional if olives are not too salty.
- Stuff the large mushrooms.
- Place filled-sides up on a baking sheet on top of parchment paper. Put some cheese on top. I used mozzarella but any kind that melts well is ok.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Category: appetizer
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.