Healthy family dinner option ready in less than 30 minutes! Burgers in the oven that come out super juicy and delicious. Served with sprouted lentils and some avocado. This dinner recipe is full of nutrition.
- 1 pound of ground meat
- 1 cup sprouted lentils
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season your ground meat with some salt and pepper and form burger patties. Remember thinner patties will cook faster.
- Place your burgers on top of parchment paper in a cooking sheet. Make sure you add a little bit of cooking oil or spray to the parchment paper so the burgers won’t stick.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, flipping the patties once at about 10 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- In a separate pan bring 2 cups of vegetable broth to a boil.
- Add 1 cup sprouted lentils and reduce to medium heat.
- Cook for about 15 minutes. Sprouted grains cook in less time.
- Serve with avocado or any other side dish.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American