Delicious paleo cornbread muffins. Grain and gluten free alternative to regular cornbread.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour,and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, add the honey, milk, coconut oil and eggs and mix really well.
- Place the wet ingredients little by little with the dry ingredients.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix everything well with the hand blender.
- Take out 8 muffin molds and fill them with the mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until you see the top is turning a little brown.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool down for a few minutes and remove from molds.
- You can store them in a closed container in the fridge for several days.
You can substitute the almond milk for cow’s milk if you eat dairy.
- Category: dinner, baking