Better alternative to store-bought chicken tenders. Healthy and delicious for kids and adults.
- 1 pound chicken breasts (about 3–4 breasts)
- 2–3 cups of almond flour
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika *optional to season according to taste
- Oregano *optional to season according to taste
- Cooking oil (palm, coconut *preferred)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees if baking them.
- Cut chicken breasts in to strips.
- In a medium size bowl place the eggs lightly beaten.
- Place a big piece of parchment paper on your counter. Place the almond flour there and add salt and pepper. You can also add paprika and oregano if you like.
- Dip each strip in the eggs first then dredge in the almond flour mixture.
- Place on top of parchment paper with some cooking oil and bake for about 20 minutes turning them once half way.
- If you are frying, heat the oil in a large skillet (medium to high heat). Place your strip a few minutes each side then turn heat to medium and let them cook completely (about 15 mins).
- Category: Dinner