Perfect Gluten Free Chicken Tenders. Simple ingredients, organic chicken, and the best healthy, homemade recipe your family will absolutely love.
Perfect Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
This Perfect Gluten Free Chicken Tenders recipe is so so delicious. It also uses only a few simple ingredients. Make sure you buy organic chicken, almond flour and pastured eggs. Enjoy the best and healthiest chicken tenders you could ever eat.
Believe it or not, this recipe is easy to make. Maybe it is a little messy while coating the chicken breasts, but if you are organized you can have your Healthy Homemade Chicken Tenders ready in 30 minutes. You can also make a big batch and freeze for later.
This is also a healthier choice than serving chicken nuggets to children. Made with real, organic chicken and ingredients you can actually pronounce. The spices are optional and for you to incorporate according to your own personal taste.
You can either fry your tenders with just a little oil (I like to use coconut oil or red palm oil) or simply bake them at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. It is really up to you because even baked, these Healthy Homemade Chicken Tenders come out moist. Just make sure you don’t overcook them or they will come out dry. If you decide to bake them, place them over parchment paper.Print
Better alternative to store-bought chicken tenders. Healthy and delicious for kids and adults.
- 1 pound chicken breasts (about 3–4 breasts)
- 2–3 cups of almond flour
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika *optional to season according to taste
- Oregano *optional to season according to taste
- Cooking oil (palm, coconut *preferred)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees if baking them.
- Cut chicken breasts in to strips.
- In a medium size bowl place the eggs lightly beaten.
- Place a big piece of parchment paper on your counter. Place the almond flour there and add salt and pepper. You can also add paprika and oregano if you like.
- Dip each strip in the eggs first then dredge in the almond flour mixture.
- Place on top of parchment paper with some cooking oil and bake for about 20 minutes turning them once half way.
- If you are frying, heat the oil in a large skillet (medium to high heat). Place your strip a few minutes each side then turn heat to medium and let them cook completely (about 15 mins).
- Category: Dinner