Great finger food full of health benefits!
- 1 6-8 ounce salmon fillet
- 1 egg
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons capers chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Bake salmon at 375 for about 10 minutes.
- Flake fish and mix in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients. You can also use salmon from a can but I want to remind you there is nothing like eating meals made with fresh ingredients.
- Make little croquettes or your favorite shapes and cook with some olive oil (about 3 minutes each side). You can use more or less bread crumbs according to taste.
- Serve with your favorite dip. We made honey mustard using a tbspn of honey mixed with mustard.
- Category: Finger Food