Great appetizer idea. Healthy and so easy to make.
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 aji limo-chili. chili. *optional if you like it spicy.
- Pepper to taste *optional
- Slice the mushrooms (I sliced each one in 4) and place them in a medium/large bowl.
- Add the garlic, chili, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Mix well. If using the chili make sure it is deseeded and deveined, then finely chopped.
- Pour the lemon juice and olive oil. Mix everything together.
- Serve right away cold.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Peruvian