Healthy muffins with no refined sugars and using coconut flour.
- 4 eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas (if bananas are small use 3)
- 5 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup melted ghee (you can use coconut oil or butter too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- (1/2 cup chopped walnuts–optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a food processor or high speed blender, blend the bananas with the pitted dates.
- Place the blend with the rest of the ingredients in a medium to large bowl and mix until smooth and well incorporated. You can use a hand blender.
- Place in muffin liners previously sprayed with some cooking oil to prevent sticking. You can also use a muffin pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the muffins are lightly browned and set in the middle.
- Category: Dessert