You can make your own fabric softener with only 2 simple ingredients and avoid chemicals and artificial fragrances. A natural alternative for families looking for safe and natural products. Good for you and the environment.
- 2 cups Epsom Salts
- 20 drops of essential oils (Use your favorite one)
- 1/2 cup baking soda *optional if you want to remove stains
- Place two cups of Epsom Salts into a container or mason jar and add the essential oils. You can use lemon, a refreshingly bright scent, or any other essential oil you like.
- Stir well and make sure the container lid fits snugly to keep everything fresh.
- You can also add baking soda if you want to remove stains but it is totally optional.
- You only need to use 2-3 tablespoons mixed with your laundry detergent for each full load you wash.
If you have kids at home make sure you use safe essential oils for them.
- Category: DIY Fabric Softener
Keywords: fabric softener, natural fabric softener, make your own fabric softener, natural home