I love, love, love homemade chocolate chip cookies. The smell coming out of the oven and enjoying the cookies while they are still warm and the chocolate chips are melting in your mouth………comfort food at its best! This Perfect Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is very easy to make and extremely delicious. You can have perfect cookies in less than 30 minutes.
I made this recipe with Almond Flour, Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter and Organic Cane Sugar. I also used Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. Healthier ingredients and the taste of homemade delicious cookies, a recipe that you won’t regret to try. They came out super soft and buttery, just like the perfect cookie should be! I also highly recommend using a good quality salted butter for best results. The dough is ready!
The difference between homemade cookies and the regular store bought versions: you can make your homemade cookies using organic ingredients. You can also substitute regular flour for whole wheat, almond or coconut flour. Even when the recipe is made with sugar, treats in moderation are all good. If you are interested in using other healthy types of flour, please see also my Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
Most commercial cookies, and the ones that come in boxes for you to make, contain high-fructose corn syrup or artificial additives. Avoid dangerous ingredients by making your cookies from scratch. There is nothing like a homemade cookie made with good and real ingredients. This recipe will make about 15 delicious and Perfect Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. My cookies ready to go in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.
Perfect Almond Flour Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint
Perfect almond flour chocolate chip cookies and healthier alternative to traditional versions.
- 2 cups blanched Almond Flour
- 4 oz softened salted butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, cane sugar and pinch of salt. Add the softened butter (not melted) and mix well all the ingredients by hand. It should form a thick dough that is hard to stir.
- Add the egg and mix again. The dough should be easier to mix by now. If needed, add a teaspoon or of water to thin. Finished dough should be easy to form.
- Add chocolate chips and stir by hand until incorporated.
- Form round size cookies and bake on top of parchment paper for about 12-15 minutes or until cookies start to be golden brown. The cookies come out kind of soft, but they will continue to harden once they are out of the oven.
- Let cool at least 5 minutes and serve.
- Category: Dessert