Are you thinking about Halloween costumes for your kids? Then you must check out these list of the 10 Most Unique DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids. Super original costumes you can make at home!
Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
I love unique Halloween costumes. Not only are they super fun and original, but they are also inexpensive. Yes! You can make your own costumes at home with just a little bit of imagination. You probably already have all the stuff you need anyway. And your kids will have a one of a kind costume to show off on Halloween.
I hope to inspire you and give you some ideas for this year. If you are also interested, please check out my 5 Healthy Halloween Fun Food Ideas. I believe that Halloween is not all about candy. You can make delicious homemade healthy treats that everyone can enjoy without having to eat lots and lots of sugar.
10 Most Unique DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids
1. What about a Mr Clean baby? Super easy to make and so unique! Just use some baby cream and cut a Mr. Clean logo. (Image via MTV.com)
2. Mini Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Just use what’s in your child’s wardrobe and some hair gel. (Image via MTV.com)
3. Up, up and away! Get some balloons and you have a super unique and adorable Halloween costume. (Image via MyModernMet.com)
4. Mini Frida Kahlo. I love this one! Super cute unique costume for little girls. (Image via OhHappyDay.com)
5. The Chipotle Baby Burrito. Just too cute to eat! (Image via CollegeHumour.com)
6. Where’s Wally will actually stand out a mile. (Image via ParentTrap.com)
7. Little Smurfs! You just need white clothing and some special paint. (Image via Etsy.com)
8. Edible, in every way. This costume will require some simple skills. Perfect for crafty mamas. (Image via Pinterest.com)
9. Little Einstein. OMG! Just adorable and so easy to put together. (Image via Imgur.com)
10. Superboy! If you have a toddler, you most likely have a superman t-shirt already! (Image via Pinterest.com)
If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun ideas for families. I got the ideas from Herfamily blog.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.