This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Licefreee and #WeAllGrow Latina Network. All opinions are my own.
Dealing with a head lice problem? Don’t Worry! Licefreee is a natural, safe and very effective head lice treatment.
If you follow my blog you know I like to recommend natural products. I try to stay away from dangerous and toxic chemicals as much as possible. This is why I loved working on this campaign. Finally there is a safe and effective lice treatment in the market. Licefreee was created by parents, for parents.
I live in Miami and head lice problems are common in my kids’ school. You know how the teacher sends a letter informing parents of a student with head lice. Next thing you do is check your kid’s hair to find those nasty little creatures. Now what? You worry about putting a treatment that is full of dangerous chemicals in your little one’s head right? Well, Licefreee is now available for you!
Now, there is finally a safe alternative to traditional chemical pesticide remedies for lice, and it works!
Finally A Safe And Effective Head Lice Treatment With Licefreee
There is no reason to continue using traditional remedies for head lice that contain chemical pesticides such as permethrin or pyrethrum to treat head lice infestation. Licefreee is an affordable, over-the-counter treatment that works really well!
Licefreee is a non-toxic head lice treatment that uses the naturally occurring mineral, sodium chloride, to effectively kill head lice and nits (eggs). It is very easy to use so you can get back to your normal life quickly and lice free!
Just follow the instructions on the box and get rid of the problem quickly. Licefreee comes in a spray bottle so it is very convenient and easy to use.
How To Use Licefreee In 3 Easy Steps:
- First, you need to shake well the bottle and then spray it on your child’s hair. Make sure you hold the bottle 4-6 inches away. Start at the nape of the neck and behind the ears. Thoroughly saturate all hair and scalp; to be effective all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product.
- Let Licefreee air dry naturally, do not rinse out.
- Once dry, comb it to remove the dead lice and eggs. You are done! You can now wash your child’s hair normally. Follow through with a second treatment 7-10 days later. Bye bye lice!
Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Licefreee:
1. Kills head lice and eggs (called nits).
2. It’s a non-toxic, homeopathic head lice treatment that is safe for children 6 months and older.
3. It is strong enough for adults too!
4. It’s the non-toxic choice of school nurses and pediatricians.
5. It contains a professional, stainless-steel nit comb.
6. Works on all hair types including thick, curly hair.
7. It is 100% Guaranteed.
Make sure you wash all bedding and clothing that your child has used in hot water or run through the dryer’s hottest setting for at least 30 minutes. All hair care items must be cleaned as well. Finally, vacuum your home to get rid of any lice dust or eggs that mat have been left behind.
Licefreee is really the best treatment for head lice! A natural and non-toxic remedy that will take care of the problem quickly and safely.