Sharing my favorite 7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Busy Families. Super easy to make and good for the entire family to enjoy. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so make it right by choosing real food options! You don’t have to cook fancy and complicated recipes to make delicious options for your family. Just a few healthy ingredients, some creativity, and 15 minutes or less and you can offer your family great options for breakfast.
7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Busy Families
Real ingredients, nutrition and protein is what you need for breakfast. If you offer a healthy balanced breakfast, everyone will be ready to start the day full of energy. And nobody will be hungry after an hour or two.
Have you noticed that after eating processed foods you are never full? It has happened to me. I used to feed my kids cereal for breakfast. The problem was the sugar made them hungry after only an hour! After only a little while they were asking me for a snack!
These recipes contain no processed ingredients and a little “good fat” to make sure everyone is full and satisfied for a while. I hope you enjoy them and inspire you to start your day as healthy as possible.
I get so excited every time I try a new recipe my family really loves. You can see that excitement in the recipe titles. To me, there is nothing better than homemade food made with good quality ingredients.
If you are interested in reading about the dangers of processed foods and some other healthy breakfast ideas, please see my 5 Top Processed Breakfast Foods To Avoid Plus DIY Healthy Recipes post.
If you are a conscious mother who likes to avoid processed foods, these 7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas are just perfect for you!
1.Easy Breezy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins. These are just so perfect for everyone in the family to enjoy. You can add different toppings like veggies, meats and cheese. Easy to make and eat, even on the go. Make a big batch and freeze for later too! RECIPE HERE.
2. Amazing 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies. I love these cookies. You only need 3 healthy ingredients and about 15 minutes to enjoy one of the best healthy breakfast ideas. I also like them as a snack. RECIPE HERE.
3. The Healthiest Most Delicious 2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes. This is my favorite healthy breakfast idea! So simple and so easy to make. And just perfect for breakfast! You only need bananas and eggs. RECIPE HERE.
4. Easy Everyday Coconut Water Breakfast Smoothie. Smoothies are perfect because you can blend fruits, veggies and supplements together. I make this smoothie for my kids almost every single day. They just love it! I always switch the fruits and veggies so they don’t get bored. But it is always a big win at breakfast. RECIPE HERE.
5. The Healthiest And Easiest 2 Ingredient Cookies You Will Ever Make. By now you can see that my recipes are so easy to make and use only a few ingredients. You will be amazed if you try this recipe because you can make totally delicious cookies with only 2 healthy ingredients. I highly recommend it! RECIPE HERE.
6. Almond Flour Banana Mini Muffins. Another great way to start your day full of energy. Kids love muffins and they are also perfect for eating on the go. They are also great for snacks and to send to school. RECIPE HERE.
7. Best Breakfast Baked Avocado Eggs Recipe. This is such a creative way to incorporate tasty avocados in your breakfast menu. Avocados are so nutritious! Once again, you only need 2 ingredients for this recipe plus some salt and pepper to taste. No mess involved! RECIPE HERE.
I really hope you try one of these 7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas. If you are interested in reading more about my blog, please take a look at my latest articles. I am a mom blogger who loves to share creative and healthy fun food ideas.
I also believe kids deserve to eat real food. If you are interested, please check out my recipes for easy to make, healthy, and homemade family meals. I am not a chef or have many years of experience cooking. So most of my recipes are very easy to prepare.