Every day is a new beginning. A new chance to get things right, follow your dreams, and rewrite your story. If you need some inspiration to get your day off on the right foot, keep reading for some of my favorite good morning quotes.
Good Morning Quotes to Start Your Day Off Right
I love mornings. I know, I’m crazy, right? Honestly, I never thought I’d say that. I was a total night owl when I was younger, and mornings were something to “make it through” or “deal with.” I’m not exactly sure when things changed and I became a morning person. At some point, though, I realized that each sunrise is truly a gift. Something to be grateful for, not to curse at or tolerate.
If you need a little help changing your outlook on daybreak, these good morning quotes really put things into perspective for me. Sure, a bunch of words won’t change you from a night owl to an early bird, but they should at least inspire you to greet the dawn with a better attitude. Enjoy!
1. Let this morning be a new beginning
This really is one of the most encouraging quotes. Every single day is a chance to make a fresh start. That’s definitely something to be thankful for, don’t you agree?
2. Just one small positive thought is all it takes
Isn’t this just one of the best good morning motivational quotes? Never underestimate the power of positivity! If you find it hard to jump out of bed each day with a smile on your face and positive energy flowing through your veins, try this: think just ONE good thought.
3. Every morning gives you two choices…
This is one of my favorite motivational good morning quotes. Every day, I choose to chase my dreams! I hope that you decide to do the same.
4. There’s something good in everyday
Life isn’t perfect. Sometimes, it feels like nothing is going right and you dread just getting out of bed in the morning. But I agree with Alice, even if every day isn’t good, there is something good in every single day. It could be something as small as a smile from a stranger or a really good parking spot. You just have to look for it, and I promise you will find it.
5. If it’s raining, create your own sunshine
If you can’t find something good in each day, create it yourself! By the way, if you’re looking for some good short Twitter quotes for your cover or bio, this one is perfect.
6. Sunrise and hope can defeat all problems
Just like every sunrise defeats a long, rough night, hope helps us defeat life’s problems. We just need to hold onto it.
7. Morning always comes…
Morning is coming whether you like it or not, so you might as well learn to enjoy it! Right?
8. You have two gifts to open every morning.
There’s so much meaning in this one! First, we should be so thankful that we get to open two amazing gifts each morning. Second, it’s really a reminder of the importance of “opening” your eyes metaphorically speaking. Each day is a new chance to really see the world around us and ask what we can do to make it better.
9. Do this every morning!
One little smile in the mirror can completely change the way you see yourself all day long.
10. Decide that today will be the best day
When you wake up tomorrow, decide that it’s going to be the best day of the year. Then do it again the day after, and the next day, and the next. Decide that EVERY day is going to be the best.
11. Make “kindness” one of your daily goals
Kindness should be every day’s goal, although sometimes you really do need that second cup of coffee to make it achievable. 🙂
12. Give your smile to the people you love
There are a lot of good morning quotes that tell you to smile at strangers, even if you’re feeling grouchy. But I kind of like Maya Angelou’s better. If you only have one smile in you, it should go to the people you love. That doesn’t mean you should grump at strangers or anything, of course. No one deserves to have someone’s bad mood taken out on them.
13. Get up and get going!
This one is a reminder that if your name isn’t in the obits, you’re still alive. And since you’re still alive, you might as well get out of bed and make the best of this day.
14. Share your happiness!
This one isn’t specifically about morning but it’s still a great quote to start your day off right. If you have even the smallest bit of happiness, share it with others. Spread it around and watch it grow.
15. Learn by listening
A good mantra for each day: Today I will listen more than I speak. It truly is one of the best ways to keep growing and learning.
16. Decide what kind of day you want to have
If the type of morning determines what kind of day you will have, then do everything possible to make each one a good one!
17. You ARE Enough!
I think this may be one of the most important good morning quotes, and definitely something we all need to remember. YOU ARE ENOUGH.
18. Make a new ending
Unless we figure out this whole time travel thing, you can never go back to the beginning and start over. But you can start new each day.
19. Write an amazing story today!
Only you can write your story. Make it a great one!
20. Make today the day you take action!
Make today the day that you decide to believe in yourself and go after what you really want in life!
21. Let go of things you can’t change
Start your day right by reminding yourself that you can’t control everything, but you can control how to react to everything.
22. Be a beginner every morning
It sounds strange, but this really is such a positive quote to start your day off right. It basically means that each day is a chance to “reset” your life, to start fresh and begin again.
23. Believe something wonderful will happen
Start your morning by believing that something amazing will happen today, and it will!
24. Share your happiness
I shared this quote when I was talking about the true meaning of happiness, but I think it’s also a great positive morning quote, too. Whatever happiness comes your way today, make sure to share it with others!
25. My good morning wish for you…
This is my good morning wish for you: May today and each new day that follows bring you incredible joy and happiness!
More Positive Good Morning Quotes to Inspire You
While the quotes above are definitely my favorites, there are so many more beautiful and uplifting morning wishes out there that definitely deserve mentioning. Here are a few more that I inspire me:
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
- “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
- “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
- “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid”
- “Look out of the window and take in the brightness from the sun. Forget the clouds and shadows of doubt and fear. Life awaits you in all its fullness; it’s another beautiful day. Good Morning!” – Ron Manchester
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
- “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
- “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
- “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.”- Unknown
- “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
- “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
- “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
- “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
- “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
- . “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” — Unknown
- Mornings are like nature in spring… humming with the sounds of life and the promise of a fresh new day! – LeAura Alderson
- “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”– John Lennon
- “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry
- “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.” — Unknown
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight Pass it on and share a smile with friends on this beautiful morning.- Phyllis Diller
- “Good morning! Remember: A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.” -Charles M. Schwab.
- “You will never have this day again so make it count!” – Unknown
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you.” — Unknown
I hope you loved these good morning quotes as much as I do! If you’re a night owl, I hope that they gave you a little motivation to look at sunrise in a whole new light (pun intended). By the way, these also make great Insta bio quotes, if you’re looking for ideas for that! Have a wonderful day!
Leave a Comment